Everything you need to know about marking out a field for American football can be found here:
Field markings for small sided football
Minimum field markings (2014 onwards):
Under no circumstances may the game commence, nor proceed if suspended. BAFA may impose sanctions for the following breaches:
One or both sidelines is incomplete.
- One or both goal lines is incomplete.
- One or both end lines is incomplete.
- One or more yard lines across the field every 5 yards is incomplete.
- The hash marks are incomplete.
- The short yard-line extensions at the sideline are incomplete.
Field and game management audits
In even-numbered years, BAFRA officials conduct an audit of field markings at every game:
In odd-numbered years, BAFRA officials conduct a similar audit of game management:
Teams are encouraged to self-assess themselves using the forms above in order to highlight problem areas that they may be able to address.
Advice for groundsmen