We are pleased to announce that BAFRA & BUCS (British Universities and Colleges Sport) will be partnering again to offer funded match official's courses to all teams.
What's on offer
- No limit on the number of applicants per team.
- BUCS will cover the application fee.
- BUCS will reimburse up to ₤100 of the cost of purchasing the required uniform and equipment. This should be purchased after the applicant has completed the training sessions and passed the exam. The applicant would simply need to provide BUCS with proof of purchase.
How to apply
- Please click on this link
- Fill in the form found on the webpage.
- When filling in the form, there is a field that asks, "If you have one, enter your recruitment code here", please contact BUCS or your University team for the recruitment code.
- After submitting the form, the applicant will be contacted by a member of the BAFRA recruitment team who will talk the applicant through the training process and answer any questions.
The scheme will end at the conclusion of the 2023/24 BUCS season subject to available funds.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact the BAFRA recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org) or BUCS American Football Coordinator, Tonye Dokubo (Tonye.Dokubo@bucs.org.uk).
BAFRA Media Team